Fortnite Battle Royale hits Android devices as Beta version. One of the biggest games is making ways for Android phones. Epic Games, the producer of the game has finally made it available for Android fans.
With celebrities and gamers playing the game with thousands of viewers, as well as the game being free on all devices, Fortnite has become a very popular game. Those who are not familiar with the game, Fortnite has pushed 100 players in a battle arena to survive for the last person. The game also comes with a unique building and crafting mechanism that requires amazing skills from players.
How to install Fortnite on Android Device
If you are using a Galaxy device, then you are lucky. The game came with an exclusive deal as a part of the Galaxy Note 9 release. Here is a list of Samsung smartphones and tablets that can play the Fortnite immediately:
Galaxy Note 9
Galaxy S9 Plus
Galaxy Note 8
Galaxy S8 Plus
Galaxy S7 Edge
Galaxy Tab S4
Galaxy Tab S3
There is a high chance that Fortnite will be not available on Google Play due to 30-70% revenue share. The fortnite team feels the revenue share is too big, so they decided to give the download link directly from their official website.
If you are using one of the devices listed above, here’s how you can download the game to your device
- Go to Game Launcher App and choose Fortnite Installer.
- Tap on Install and Open.
- Open the Fortnite app and grant storage access permission.
- Next, tap on the Install button to install the game on your phone.
- Once installed, launch the Fortnite Launcher and tap the Launch Button. The game will now download the main file package. The download size is very big, so you should use Wi-Fi to download the game.
- After everything’s done all you need is to create an account and then start playing Fortnite on your Android phone.
Also read: How to Get Refunds for Apps and Games
How to get Fortnite on non-supported Android devices
What to do if you are not using a Galaxy device? Well, you should not worry. Simply follow the below steps to install Fortnite game on your Android phone.
- First, go to Epic’s list of compatible devices and then check out whether your phone is on the supported list.
- After your device is listed, simply sign up with your email from here. You’ll receive an invitation after the beta.
- Once you register your invitation, you can now download the Fortnite Installer. After installing the installer, the process is similar to what we mentioned earlier for Samsung Galaxy devices.
- You’d better keep the Fortnite installer as you will need to use it to update the game in future.
- Now, simply launch the game on your phone
Enjoy playing Fortnite on your Android Phone by defeating other players, and building amazing structures to help you rank 1st in this battle royale game. If you have already started playing the game, let’s know in the comment below.