Apple Music always focuses on improving user music experience, but in recent years, streaming music is becoming popular, allowing you to easily keep the connection with your friends who also subscribe to the service. You can take advantage of Apple Music to share any playlist created yourself, or the ones created Apple Music users and then add them to your library. Here is how to share your playlists with friends through Apple Music.
Steps to share a playlist in Apple Music with friends
You can share any playlist you created with your friends through your Apple Music profile. To do so:
- Open Apple Music app on your iOS device
- Tap on Library tab if you are not in this tab
- Tap on a playlist you previously created or another subscriber has created, which you have added to your library.
- Tap on Edit option in the top right corner.
- Toggle the switch next to Show on My Profile to ON
- Tap Done to confirm your choice
Steps to view shared playlists with your friends in Apple Music
You can view which playlists are shared with your friends by following these steps below.
- Open Music app on your iOS device.
- Tap on theFor You
- Select your avatar at the top-right corner.
- Tap on View Profile.
The shared playlists will stay on top of the shared items.
Steps to view your friend’s shared playlists in Apple Music
Apple Music also allows you to view the shared playlists of your friends. To do so, simply follow these steps below.
- LaunchApple Music app
- Tap on the For You section
- Tap on your avatar at the top-right corner.
- ChooseView Profile.
- Select one of your friends that is under Following option
The playlists that your friends shared will be on the top of shared items.
That’s how you can share your playlists in Apple Music with your friends as well as view their playlists. Do you have any questions? Let’s know in the comment below.